Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Knee Brace
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 OTS knee brace provides joint compression and relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization). Also helps to relieve anterior knee pain caused by conditions such as patellofemoral pain syndrome.
Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Knee Brace relieves pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization), femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. The orthopedic brace, with its two integral pressure cushions (pads) and a corrective strap, stabilizes the position of the kneecap and activates the musculature, thereby accelerating the healing process.
- secure kneecap guidance
- relieves knee pain
- breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy, chondromalacia)
- Patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis)
- Lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency)
- High-riding patella (patella alta)
- Feeling of instability
- Anterior knee pain
- After lateral release surgery