Ossur Rebound Knee Brace
Össur’s Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality knee braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients. Ideal for mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, sprains and strains. Available in both sleeve and wrap options.
With six variations to choose from, Össur’s Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients.
- Breathe freely. Featuring our unique, 3-layer Cooltech™ fabric, the Rebound Knee Brace is highly breathable, reduces heat retention and dries ultrafast.
- Popliteal comfort. The Rebound Knee Brace stretches in extension and relaxes back to its natural shape in flexion, minimizing the popliteal bunching that causes skin irritation in other products.
- Patella support included. A removable, universal patella buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Rebound Knee Brace for easy, customizable patellar support, whenever necessary.
- Control where it counts. Dual lower cruciate straps enable fine-tuned control of the anterior-posterior hinge placement and cinch the Rebound Knee Brace above the gastroc to reduce migration.
- Strap it your way. The reversible strapping of the Rebound Knee Brace can be set up to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both, depending on your specific objectives.
Indications for Use
- ROM Hinge Models: Mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, sprains and strains.
- Non-ROM Hinge Models: Mild medial/lateral knee instabilities.