ASO Vortex Ankle Brace
The ASO Vortex Ankle Brace delivers proven technology of the figure-eight stabilizing strap in an ultra low-profile design, making it the ideal ankle stabilizer. Particularly suited for lower profile footwear and mild ankle sprains/strains.
The ASO Vortex provides the proven technology of the ASO’s strapping system in a remarkably low profile design, making it the ideal stabilizer for those athletes or patients that will not tolerate any bulky materials inside their shoe.
- Inversion or Eversion ankle sprains
- Medial or Lateral ankle instability
- Subtalar joint instability
Plastic stays enhance treatment of ankle sprains and may be removed after recovery period.
Features & Benefits
- Plastic stays: enhance proprioceptive protection, especially during acute phase of ankle sprain treatment
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Elastic cuff closure: enhances support from stabilizing straps and secures laces
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot
- Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength and durability
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards